If you have a past due balance on your account, here is an overview of the options available.
- Reach out to West KY Allied Services to see if you qualify for financial assistance BEFORE setting up any arrangements. (270)527-9766
- Select one of the following options
- Option 1: Pay the outstanding balance in full.
- Option 2: Set up a loan in the amount of the past due balance.
- Your loan will be set up with equal monthly payments. The length of the loan will depend on the amount of your past due balance. Loan payments MUST be paid in addition to your regular monthly bill.
- You must sign the loan agreement.
- If you miss an installment payment and the account goes into collection, your service will be disconnected for nonpayment. The account balance will be required to be paid in full along with a reconnection fee.
- Call Benton Electric System at 270-527-3666 and speak to a customer service representative to discuss the option you have chosen before October 30, 2020.